May 10th-11th 2019, Hotel Kronwell, Brasov
Scientific event organized by the Romanian Society of Diabetes, Nutrition and Metabolic Diseases in partnership with the Romanian Society of Nephrology.
• The role of SGLT2 inhibitors in renal and cardiovascular protection
• Protein malnutrition in patients with diabetic kidney disease
• The effect of intensive glycemic control on the risk of chronic kidney disease in patients with diabetes
• Renal effects of incretin medication
• Metformin in chronic kidney disease
• Management of type 2 diabetes in the elderly with fragility syndrome and / or chronic kidney disease
• What is the benefit of kidney transplantation in dialysis patients?
• Control of obesity in diabetic patients with kidney disease
• Can chronic kidney disease be prevented by lifestyle changes?
• Diet control and energy consumption in diabetic patients with kidney disease: the point of view of the diabetologist and nephrologist
• Aging, obesity, kidney and diabetes: molecular links and clinical implications
• What is the best way to treat polyneuropathy in patients with diabetes and kidney failure?
• Should patients with chronic stage 5 kidney disease and diabetes start with peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis?
• Oral medications: is one superior to another in terms of mortality / complications / glycemic control in diabetic patients with renal impairment or dialysis?
• Improving the management of type 1 diabetes: glycemic sensors, insulin pumps or both?
• Should antiplatelet therapy be recommended in diabetic patients with renal impairment regardless of cardiovascular risk?
More details on www.nefrodiab.ro